Chessie FCU is hiring full-time and part-time tellers for our local branches. Candidates can submit an application through our website at www.chessiefcu.org and click on About Us and then Careers or fill out an application at any of our branches.
Coney Pizza, 50 Main Street, Lonaconing, is now hiring inside workers 25-30 hours per week, who must be available for evenings and weekends. We are also hiring delivery drivers. Stop by to pick up an application.
Crabby Pig – We’re hiring experienced servers. If interested, message our Facebook page (Crabby Pig Cumberland) or stop at 13 Canal Street.
First Peoples is hiring. We are currently looking for Manager Trainees/Assistant Branch Managers and part-time Tellers. If you’re interested, please send your resume to humanresources@
Hotel Gunter – JOIN OUR TEAM! We are searching for a highly motivated person to join our staff. Responsibilities include working the front desk for the Hotel Gunter, Barista duties in the Gladstone Beanery, and sales associate in the Gladstone Mercantile. Must be at least 18 years old and available to work evenings and weekends. Please apply in person. 11 W. Main Street, Frostburg.
Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services is NOW HIRING for many different types of positions.
- Correctional Officers – $51,563 w/ $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Correctional Officers with food service interest – $51,563 w/ $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Correctional Maintenance Officer $57,969
- Correctional Officers with trade skills, two years experience, NO Certifications Needed – starting at $56,832.
- Human Resources
- Social & Case Workers and more
To see all open jobs, CLICK HERE
Contact: Nicole Stotelmyer
Western MD Field Recruiter
Dept of Public Safety and Correctional Services
18411 Roxbury Rd
Hagerstown, MD 21746
(301) 745-3673 (O)
(443) 204-5491 (M)
Mountain Laurel Medical Center – Oakland & Westernport Locations – Come Work With Us! We offer a strong compensation package and many perks! Now Hiring for the following position:
- Medical Assistant (2) – Oakland
UScellular Virtual Hiring Event! LaVale, MD – Hiring for Part-Time & Full-Time In-Store Positions
UScellular – Multiple Job Locations
$20.00 – $23.00 / hour, Full-time, Part-time
$20.00 – $23.00 / hour, Full-time
$20.00 – $23.00 / hour, Full-time
Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical location(s).
- 12317 Winchester Road SW, Cumberland, MD 21502 US
- 940 Foxcroft Ave, Martinsburg, WV 25401 US
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.
Opening DORS to Employment – the Maryland State Department of Education’s Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS) – DORS helps people with physical, emotional, intellectual, developmental, sensory, and learning disabilities go to work and keep their jobs through a variety of vocational rehabilitation (VR) services.
Eligible individuals will work with a DORS counselor to choose from VR programs and services such as:
· Career counseling
· Training to prepare for employment.
· Job skills training
· Job search and job placement
· Job coaching and supported employment
· Assistive technology
DORS also provides two Transition Services tracks for Students (ages 14 to 21) with Disabilities. Transition Services for Students with Disabilities are activities that prepare students with disabilities to move from school to post-school life.
· Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) provide students with disabilities the opportunity to experience and explore the world of work.
· Student Employment Services are for students with disabilities who would like to receive Pre-ETS and also obtain or prepare for meaningful employment and a successful career. A broad range of employment and VR services may be available to these students.
Get more information or Request DORS Services online at dors.maryland.gov
Hiring or Looking for employment Check out our Now Hiring page at http://www.visitcumberland.